Multi-disciplined illustrator Oriol Vidal crafts lively and vibrant artwork for a variety of media. Using delicate linework, strong composition and touches of texture, Oriol brings comical monsters, adorable dinosaurs and high-spirited children to life for picture books and storyboards. By creating relatable characters, he is able to capture life's more realistic and reflective moments.
Born in Barcelona, Spain, Oriol studied Fine Arts at the University of Barcelona. In a career spanning a little over a decade, he has worked on children's books, character designs, concept art and storyboards. He has illustrated for publishing houses such as Scholastic, Harper Collins and MacMillan. And has developed storyboards for animation companies including Disney, Imira Entertainment.
Oriol is currently a storyboard artist at the multi-award winning Irish animation company Boulder Media. He has worked on the fantastic Danger Mouse reboot and the upcoming Micronauts series, based on Hasbro toyline.
Be sure to pore over Oriol Vidal's storyboards, dive into his picture book portfolio and follow @oriol__vidal on Instagram.
Contributions de Oriol Vidal
- Des vacances bien pourries (ou ma théorie sur les dominos)Séverine VidalEditions Milan8,90
- CHEFS - Défis en série - Tome 4Christelle ChatelPlay Bac
- Boire et manger, Auteur : Pascale Hédelin. Illustrateur : Oriol VidalPascale HédelinEditions Milan
- Les vacancesAudrey GuillerMilan
- Les gardiens de la comète - Tous contre l'imposteurOlivier GayRageot Editeur11,50
- Un essai pour LéoNathalie SomersRageot Editeur7,50
- L'autre FélixKeir GraffBayard Jeunesse